This month’s Featured Family are the May Birthdays:
Sonja, Kim, and Brent
Spotlight Topics 5 Things on My To-Do List 5 Things I Can’t Live Without 5 Things I am Looking Forward To 5 Favorite Foods 5 Favorite Places to Go/Visit
5 things on my to-do list: * pack for vacation * figure out what to do with Sadie * post on our blog * relax while on vacation * clean the house a little before we go
5 things I can't live without: * family * car * cell phone * friends * flip flops
5 things I'm looking forward to: * Disneyland * having a break from work * eventually having kids * trying out our new "travel club" * spending 1-on-1 time w/ my sweetie
5 favorite foods: * ice cream * pizza * cafe rio - pork tostada * chinese * olive garden
5 favorite places to go/visit * family * Russia * Disneyland * foreign countries/anywhere new * sometimes I just like to go anywhere to get out of the house
June 4-Dave; 7- Caryn; 11-Barret; 21-Emily;26-Alison; 29-Mom/ July 5-Wayne; 9-Ben; 31-Brian/ August 4-Melissa;6-Whitney; 18-Kenny; 23-Paul; 27-Cami; 31- Tom
Fall Birthdays
September 3-Rachael; 6-Jenna; 11-Tanner / OCTOBER 4-Chris; 14-Ryan; 16-Patty; 22-Adam and Grandma Haskell; 23-Eilonwy/ NOVEMBER 23- Katelyn
December Birthdays
DECEMBER 15- Becky; 16-Dad; 17-Sandie
Words of a Prophet
"You women, be good women, be good mothers. Be kind and gracious and generous. Strengthen your children with your faith and your testimony. Lift them up. Help them to walk through the troubled ways of the world as they grow in this very difficult age."
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDelete5 things on my to-do list:
ReplyDelete* pack for vacation
* figure out what to do with Sadie
* post on our blog
* relax while on vacation
* clean the house a little before we go
5 things I can't live without:
* family
* car
* cell phone
* friends
* flip flops
5 things I'm looking forward to:
* Disneyland
* having a break from work
* eventually having kids
* trying out our new "travel club"
* spending 1-on-1 time w/ my sweetie
5 favorite foods:
* ice cream
* pizza
* cafe rio - pork tostada
* chinese
* olive garden
5 favorite places to go/visit
* family
* Russia
* Disneyland
* foreign countries/anywhere new
* sometimes I just like to go anywhere to get out of the house
Are you guys going to Disneyland for your vacation? When are you going?
ReplyDelete