April 1, 2009

Featured Three

This month will just feature the three April birthday people.
This month’s Featured Three are:

Tiffany
Jessica
and George

Spotlight Topics
5 Things on My To-Do List
5 Things I Can’t Live Without
5 Things I am Looking Forward To
5 Favorite Foods
5 Favorite Places to Go/Visit

3 comments:

  1. From Tiffany
    5 Things on my To-Do-List
    1. eat breakfast
    2. change my clothes
    3. get ready to go to school
    4. become a vet
    5. make it home from school every day

    5 things I can't live without
    1. My mom
    2. My dad
    3. my family
    4. my pets
    5. food

    5 things I am looking forward to
    1. becoming a vet
    2. having children
    3. my birthday party
    4. going to Middle School
    5. Being taller than Jessica

    5 favorite foods
    1. watermellon
    2. cookies
    3. chocolate pudding
    4. cake
    5. Pizza

    5 favorite places to go/visit
    1. home
    2. zoo
    3. YMCA
    4. Museums
    5. Pet stores

    ReplyDelete
  2. From Jessica

    5 Things on My to-do-list
    1. catch up on Math homework
    2. brush my teeth
    3. Put in my contacts
    4. dream about a really cute boy
    5. eat some chocolate.

    5 Things I can't live without
    1. boys
    2. chocolate
    3. my family
    4. boys
    5. Belgian Chocolate Mousse

    5 Things I am Looking Forward To

    1. Going to Prom
    2. My date Friday Night
    3. My General Conference Party
    4. My birthday
    5. The end of the semester!

    5 Favorite Foods
    1. Spaghetti
    2. Chocolate
    3. Chips & Salsa
    4. junk food
    5. Rocky Road Ice Cream

    5 Favorite Places to Go/Visit
    1. My Grandma's House
    2. Other states
    3. the zoo
    4. up in the mountains
    5. My room!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Tiffany and Jessica! I enjoyed reading about you gals! It's fun to get to know more about you! Hope you guys have a fun birthday coming up :)

    ReplyDelete