February 5, 2009

February's Featured Five

Each month 5 people will be featured for a spotlight. All you have to do is answer the 5 topics to share something about yourself with us!

This month’s Featured Five are:
(The Dec., Jan., and Feb. birthday people)
Becky
Dad
Sandie
Kelli
Cheryl

Spotlight Topics
5 Things on My To-Do List
5 Things I Can’t Live Without
5 Things I am Looking Forward To
5 Favorite Foods
5 Favorite Places to Go/Visit

3 comments:

  1. 5 Things on My To-Do List:
    1. Get PE Sub plans ready for maternity leave
    2. Get baby stuff ready
    3. Organize the ward music through Easter
    4. Groceries/laundry/dishes...
    5. Someday get prints of my photos stashed on the computer!

    5 Things I Can't Live Without:
    1. My family
    2. Washing Machine/Dryer
    3. Chapstick
    4. My Car
    5. Maternity Clothes!

    5 Things I am Looking Forward To:
    1. The new baby
    2. Being done teaching PE
    3. Whitney being potty-trained
    4. Valentine's
    5. Spring time

    5 Favorite Foods:
    1. Chocolate (lately)
    2. Cheetos
    3. Pies, pies, pies
    4. Pizza
    5. Strawberries

    5 Favorite Places to Go/Visit
    1. The temple (when I can)
    2. Maine
    3. Craft stores
    4. Bookstores/library
    5. Meadow Lake (campground in Idaho)

    ReplyDelete
  2. DAD'S 5:
    5 Things on my To-Do List
    Clean the Garage Again
    Buy new carpets and get them installed
    Install a computer in Cynthia's room
    Go to the Temple
    Write in Cheryl's Blog

    5 things I can't live without
    My Beautiful Lovely Wife
    My Garage
    My six computers
    My Buick & my Ford Explorer
    My Books

    5 Things I am looking forward to
    Going south some winter
    Going on a Mission
    Getting rid of some computers
    Mowing lawns instead of shoveling snow
    Seeing all of our family again

    5 favorite foods
    Roasted chicken from Sam's Club
    Home cooked Lobster and Clams
    Oatmeal & Toast with Bacon for Breakfast
    Candle light dinner of Salmon Fillets
    Poached eggs over toast with Bacon

    5 favorite places to Go/Visit
    Anywhere our Children live
    Anywhere in Montana
    Anywhere in Maine, New Hampshire, or Vermont
    Moab, Utah
    Cutler Reservoir

    ReplyDelete
  3. kell's ideas

    things i want to do:
    1. learn to surf
    2. own a jeep
    3. Climb timp at night (again)
    4. backpack through Europe
    5. Go to BYU Hawaii

    Things i can't live without:
    my car
    my books

    Things i'm looking forward to:
    Graduating from High school
    Moving out
    Going to College
    Traveling
    INDEPENDENCE!

    Favorite foods:
    anything salty, calorie packed, sugared, and yummy. - anything my mother doesn't approve of.

    Favorite Places:
    NYC
    Spanish Fork Reservoir haha(fun times with friends)
    San Francisco
    BEACH - ANY BEACH
    The Bookstore
    Friends Houses

    ReplyDelete