In another attempt to keep family communication going, I've started this blogspot to replace the newsletter mailing. I hope it will be a way for us to stay in touch and inform each other of the big happenings in our lives!
Anyone can post to the site, you just need a gmail account (which is free). Just go to google and create your free gmail account. I can help you with getting on to the blogger, just let me know.
Anyway, put this on your favorites list on your computer, and Happy 2009!
January 9, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Great idea, Cheryl!
ReplyDeleteWhat should we put here this month?
Sonja
I was trying to come up with ideas, maybe our family/personal new year's goals? I wanted to have a birthdays section also for each month. I don't know,do you have ideas? I'd love to have any!
ReplyDeleteNice family picture! I haven't seen this picture yet. We all look great! This is a good idea.
ReplyDeleteBecky
I am still trying to figure all this out. I'm always afraid I'm doing something wrong when I'm on the computer. Ha. I have enjoyed clicking on random stuff and seeing some of the family blogs. Good job everyone and great pics. I'm afraid I'm not clued in enough to do one for us. I'll just send pics etc. to Cheryl so she can do it for me?
ReplyDeleteSure thing! :)
ReplyDeleteA blog huh? Interesting word for a communication genre. Sounds kind of like a single celled organism, or something you might accicentally step in. Regardless of the name, it sounds like a great concept for our family to adopt in order to stay connected. I've never written anything on a blog-spot before, but Sandie recently started one for our family. You are welcome to look it over; she has our families recent events and social life pretty much covered. She also writes regularly to a site for her sisters, nieces, and cousins. From what I've seen, it looks like good way to spontaneously write thoughts and feelings, and to touch each others lives. Although, like Patty, I'm pretty much clueless when it comes to blogging; it sounds like its worth a try.
ReplyDeleteJust so you know, Wayne wrote that last "comment" Sandie
ReplyDelete